Meh.... Meh....

Effing amazing

I just watched this and it is better than the fucking davinci code. hahaha, great work grant have fun in mertyl beach. peace out playa.

Tomorrows military Tomorrows military

LOL

That shit didn't even have a plot, nor was it random enough to be funny.

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

incredible

ive watched all of your animations today, and that was one of my favorites, incredibly drawn, amazing.

Jungle Sniper Jungle Sniper

Great

That is some of the best work i have ever whitnessed on NG, just like the last guy, i think your art in this film is beutiful, it just fit, i liked how you used colors and not lines to make outlines and different tones and shapes, it fit just right, even though it was short, it kicked ass.

Our Lives - "Take One" Our Lives - "Take One"

Good but...

The artwork in itself was horrible, but the animation was nearly flawless, just improve on your artwork and still drawings, consider getting a digital pen at your local ware vendor.

J-Smooth responds:

I bought a pen a few weeks back. I didnt like it too much.

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

AWESOME STUFF

I was crackin up wih this movie playing, holy god its all so obvious, please mkae another one, hahahahahaha. great job, you earned a five!

Splitter Arena I Splitter Arena I

Great

Great, but in all, it was just another comercial. My opinion would change if you gave proof of the sequel actually coming.

Felces responds:

Well mr Ghost I think that you are officially bummed up... whatever that means....

-The Monster 2- -The Monster 2-

Very good

Now it takes alot of talent to do a claymation film as good as this one is, your right up their with some of Knox's aniamtions. keep them coming.

toxicbomb responds:

lol thanks. Ill try to be as good of an animator as Knox, but that would just take years!

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Awesome movie man

That was hillarious, my freind grant told me about it, and we have been osingingit all week, we even have the teachers singing it, its crazy. and now i've finally seen the infamos: Bananna Phone movie,you rule, make a sequel.

nintendo unit nintendo unit

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

This wasnt't so good man, try harder.